|Now - end of social distancing||10% off for Hilltop/MV families at The Black Horse Pub
LOVE TO SHOP ON AMAZON? Shop Amazon Smile and they will donate to the Mendham Boro HSA! Go to https://smile.amazon.com and select Mendham Borough Home-School Association.
LET’S BE GREEN! The Green Team needs your help with this year's Recycling Projects. We are collecting the following materials:
Clean, Dry Plastic Bags & Film (Hilltop & Mtn View)
Please send in newspaper sleeves, bread bags, cereal liners, product wrap, food storage bags, ice bags, pellet bags, product bags, dry cleaning bags, grocery bags, case overwrap, packaging air pillows, & salt bags. Help us beat last years collection of 1800 pounds!
Unwanted Writing Utensils & Tape (Hilltop Only)
Please send in pens, highlighters, permanent markers, caps, mechanical pencils & empty scotch tape dispenser.
Personal Care and Beauty Products (Hilltop Only)
Please send in shampoo, conditioner and hair products bottles, caps & tubes; makeup tubes, cases & packaging; soap dispensers & tubes; body wash and lotion dispensers & tubes.
Brita Filters & Nespresso Capsules (Hilltop Only)
Interested in the Green Team? Contact Amy Golier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Why volunteeer for the HSA?
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The HSA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. HSA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You an share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your HSA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. HSA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local HSAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a HSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Want to make FREE MONEY for our school? Scan or clip those box tops! Help us meet our goal of doubling last year's earnings. Need more info on scanning box tops? Click here.
Effortlessly add to our Box Top totals by registering your
District Calender for 2019-2020